All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.25
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.80
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.96
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.27
- AU $34.66Trending at AU $36.07
- AU $29.91Trending at AU $39.11
- AU $50.46Trending at AU $57.09
About this product
- DescriptionYou're born a girl. You grow up. You grow old. You die. But who is in control of your life story? Can you actually choose your destiny? And how do you forge your own identity along the way? Second Person Narrative is part of Platform, a new initiative aimed at addressing gender imbalance and inequality in theatre.
- Author BiographyJemma Kennedy's plays include The Gift, part of the Hoard Festival for the New Vic Theatre, The Summer Book and The Prince and the Pauper for the Unicorn Theatre, The Grand Irrationality for the Lost Theatre Studio (Los Angeles) and Don't Feed the Animals for National Theatre Connections 2013. Jemma was Pearson Playwright at the National Theatre in 2010 and part of the inaugural Soho 6 writing scheme with Soho Theatre Company in 2012. Her novel Skywalking was published by Penguin/Viking in 2002. Jemma has acted as a writing mentor and judge for the National Theatre's New Views playwriting course and competition for young writers, and teaches playwriting at the National Theatre's Clore Learning Centre. She has also mentored writers for the Koestler Trust.
- Author(s)Jemma Kennedy
- PublisherNick Hern Books
- Date of Publication10/06/2015
- SubjectLiterary Criticism
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintNick Hern Books
- Weight113 g
- Width127 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine8 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.