All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSix young people--each born with a disfiguring and crippling defect--possess the power to access the underlying string structure of the universe and thus violate the most trusted laws of physics. They must master their personal fears and escape pursuit by those who wish to command their powers. As they discover one ather, they grow in power and sophistication, becoming, in the end, more fully human.
- Author BiographyGerald M. Weinberg (Jerry) writes nerd novels, such as The Aremac Project, First Stringers, and Mistress of Molecules-about how brilliant people produce quality work. More of his novels may be found as eBooks at . Before taking up his science fiction career, he published books on human behavior, including Weinberg on Writing: The Fieldstone Method, The Psychology of Computer Programming, Perfect Software and Other Fallacies, and an Introduction to General Systems Thinking. He also wrote books on leadership including Becoming a Technical Leader, The Secrets of Consulting (Foreword by Virginia Satir), More Secrets of Consulting, and the four-volume Quality Software Management series. He incorporates his knowledge of science, engineering, and human behavior into all of writing and consulting work (with writers, hi-tech researchers, and software engineers).
- Author(s)Gerald M Weinberg
- Date of Publication09/07/2010
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectScience Fiction & Fantasy
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight558 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $55.12Trending at AU $56.52
- AU $12.00Trending at AU $16.78
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $74.21
- AU $11.81Trending at AU $19.09
- AU $40.00Trending at AU $63.70
- AU $19.78Trending at AU $20.54
- AU $47.07Trending at AU $49.55
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.