All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.73
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
About this product
- DescriptionIn the Harvard Review, critic Christopher Bock writes that ...Four Way Books is kwn for taking risks with aesthetically challenging and important work, and Tobin seems more ambitious than many of his contemporaries... Second Things is Daniel Tobin's fourth book of poems, and his second collection with Four Way Books, with a third forthcoming in 2010. Following 2005's The Narrows, which traces an Irish-American boy-to-manhood in lush poems reminiscent of both Derek Walcott and Seamus Heaney, Second Things evinces a tone that is wholly new.
- Author BiographyAmong DANIEL TOBIN'S awards are The Discovery/The Nation Award, The Robert Penn Warren Award, the Katherine Bakeless Nason Prize, and a fellowship from the NEA. His poetry and essays on modern and contemporary poetry have appeared in the US and abroad. He is Chair of the Writing, Literature, and Publishing Department at Emerson College in Boston.
- Author(s)Daniel Tobin
- PublisherFour Way Books
- Date of Publication31/10/2008
- SubjectPoetry Texts & Poetry Anthologies
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintFour Way Books
- Weight181 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine13 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.