All listings for this product
Sponsored by eBay Stores
- AU $23.48Free postage
- AU $28.25Free postage
About this product
- DescriptionAfter a freak accident and eight weeks in a coma, Suzie Conrs' family are elated when their adored mother finally wakes up absolutely fine. Except she's t. Blissfully unaware of her children's shock at having to deal with the changes in their mum, Suzie has had a wake-up call and intends to live life to the full, with or without their approval. Then her youngest daughter, Sharon, is faced with some major issues of her own and the one person she would have turned to - her mother - is longer there for her. An emotional story about family, second chances and what happens when, in the blink of an eye, life changes forever ...
- Author BiographyColette Caddle lives in Dublin with her husband and two young sons. She is the author of the bestsellers A Cut Above, Too Little Too Late, Forever FM, Shaken Not Stirred (all published by Poolbeg in Ireland and by Hodder in the UK), Red Letter Day, Changing Places, It's All About Him and The Betrayal of Grace Mulcahy.
- Author(s)Colette Caddle
- PublisherSimon & Schuster Ltd
- Date of Publication01/08/2016
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSimon & Schuster Ltd
- Width153 mm
- Height234 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $79.99Trending at AU $86.41
- AU $89.95Trending at AU $108.47
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $61.10
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $79.22
- AU $43.80Trending at AU $49.39
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.81
- AU $13.04Trending at AU $15.70
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.