Brand newLOWEST PRICE
Nearly newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $35.95+ AU $7.99 postage
- Like new condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn need of some fun, recent divorcee, Shelby Powell, allows her best friend to whisk her away to see their all-time favorite singing group, Boys from the Block, in concert. What neither of them expects is for bad boy band-member, Dean Walden, to show a romantic interest in Shelby. Balancing single motherhood, with her feelings for Dean, Shelby hesitates to allow her heart full reign. However, with every encounter they share, that challenge grows more difficult to sustain. Dean Walden can have his pick of woman, so why does he want this woman-next-door fan? And, more importantly, how is he going to prove that he won't leave her brokenhearted in the aftermath of their fantasy-meets-reality romance?
- Author BiographyKatrina Kat Shelley lives in rural Maryland with her husband Michael and their three beautiful children. In addition to her love of reading and writing, Katrina enjoys teaching, singing, walking outdoors, and visiting historical areas. Contact Katrina Shelley: email@example.com www.katrinashelley.webs.com Twitter/@KatShelley Like Katrina Shelley on Facebook
- Author(s)Kat Shelley
- Date of Publication11/08/2009
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight322 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $16.95Trending at AU $19.66
- AU $47.99Trending at AU $53.14
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $31.07
- AU $47.57Trending at AU $49.54
- AU $26.48Trending at AU $34.68
- AU $27.13Trending at AU $27.83
- AU $11.85Trending at AU $14.31
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.