All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA comprehensive critical survey of the controversies, theories and practices central to secondary education today, this book provides teachers, researchers, parents and policy-makers with a vital new reference resource. It covers important topics including: * assessment * citizenship * curriculum * e-learning * exclusion * theories of learning * work experience. Fully cross-referenced, with extensive suggestions for further reading and on-line resources, this is an essential guide to theory and practice in the twenty-first century classroom.
- Author BiographyJerry Wellington is Professor of Education at the University of Sheffield. Previous publications include Teaching and Learning Secondary Science (Routledge, 2000) and Educational Research: Contemporary Issues and Practical Approaches (Continuum, 2000).
- Author(s)Jerry Wellington
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication28/02/2006
- SubjectSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Series TitleRoutledge Key Guides
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note1 black & white illustrations, 7 black & white tables, 10 black & white line drawings
- Weight340 g
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Format DetailsPaper over boards
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $34.69Trending at AU $36.60
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.92
- AU $31.89Trending at AU $40.49
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.21
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $40.07
- AU $34.17Trending at AU $35.13
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $27.01
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.