All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.58Trending at AU $39.15
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.66
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $73.54
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.32
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.16
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.17
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.51
About this product
- DescriptionThe progressive raising of the school-leaving age has had momentous repercussions for our understanding of childhood and youth, for secondary education, and for social and educational inequality. This book assesses secondary education and the raising of the school-leaving age in the UK and places issues and debates in an international context.
- Author BiographyAuthor Tom Woodin: Tom Woodin is Senior Lecturer in Education at the Institute of Education, University of London, UK. Author Steven Cowan: Steven Cowan is Research Officer at the Institute of Education, University of London, UK.
- Author(s)Gary McCulloch,Steven Cowan,Tom Woodin
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication10/10/2013
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Series TitleSecondary Education in a Changing World
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight480 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine22 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.