All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn punchy, single-page chapters, Lou (age 12) shares the high and low points of her year as a tween. She celebrates holidays with her single mom, takes a few screamingly awkward steps into dating, tries to set up her mom with the new hipster guy next door, acquires a cat, and discovers along with her BFF Mina that they may just be outgrowing playing with dolls. Valentines Day starts off well, until Lous schemes begin to unravel . . .
- Author(s)Julien Neel
- PublisherLerner Publishing Group
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Comic Strip Fiction & Graphic Novels
- Series TitleLou!
- Series Part/Volume Number01
- Place of PublicationMinneapolis
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGraphic Universe
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight177 g
- Width185 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.