All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDine in the home of a perfect stranger, enjoy your meal on an extraordinary, little-kwn terrace looking out on the Mediterranean Sea, eat lunch at a restaurant that's totally invisible from the street, have a drink at a bar next to a man taking a shower in a glass box, join in a band of artistic squatters for an afteron barbeque, and experience numerous other timeless venues and atmospheres. Beyond the traditional holiday bar or restaurant, the French Riveiera is full of wonderful unusual places.
- Author(s)Jean-Pierre Cassely
- Date of Publication31/05/2007
- SubjectTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Place of PublicationParis
- Country of PublicationFrance
- Content NoteFull colour illustrations
- Weight318 g
- Width104 mm
- Height188 mm
- Spine10 mm
Best-selling in Travel Guides
Save on Travel Guides
- AU $65.00Trending at AU $84.36
- AU $24.03Trending at AU $39.58
- AU $40.28Trending at AU $43.27
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $26.52
- AU $17.27Trending at AU $24.86
- AU $9.20Trending at AU $12.61
- AU $18.42Trending at AU $29.90
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.