All listings for this product
Best-selling in Travel Guides
Save on Travel Guides
- AU $75.00Trending at AU $84.72
- AU $53.95Trending at AU $54.55
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $26.62
- AU $17.27Trending at AU $24.95
- AU $19.00Trending at AU $22.01
- AU $17.27Trending at AU $21.84
- AU $20.72Trending at AU $27.57
About this product
- DescriptionWhere should we stay? This may be the most vexing question facing anyone planning a holiday, especially travellers whose resources are limited. But finding affordable accommodation does t mean having to settle for surly desk clerks, paltry meals and a cramped hotel room whose only window faces a brick wall. Breathtaking views, attentive service, great on-site food and the full range of amenities are all available at a cost that won't make you cringe. You just have to kw where to look.That's where Secret Hotels comes in. Compiled by the editors of Budget Travel magazine, this out-of-the-ordinary guidebook acquaints you with an enticing array of lodgings including beachside cottages, hilltop villas and gracious, family-run guesthouses where you can stay in comfort and style without having to worry about breaking the bank. Setting its sights on eight of the world's top travel destinations, including Provence, Tuscany, Tahiti, the Caribbean, Costa Rica, Cornwall, Bali and the French Riviera, Secret Hotels scopes out the hidden treasures that, till w, have mostly been kwn only to the locals. The description of each hotel is accompanied by sumptuous colour photos of the grounds and interiors, and contact information and rates are provided.
- Author BiographyErik Torkells is the editor of Budget Travel magazine, the country's premier magazine for travellers on a budget. Budget Travel is owned by Newsweek, Inc.
- Author(s)Erik Torkells
- PublisherStewart, Tabori & Chang Inc
- Date of Publication07/09/2007
- SubjectWhere to Stay / Where to Eat & Drink
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintStewart, Tabori & Chang Inc
- Out-of-print date05/11/2016
- Content Notecl / bw / tt illustrations, cl200 / bw / tt200 photographs
- Weight700 g
- Width191 mm
- Height241 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Edited byEditors of Budget Travel
- Format DetailsWith flaps
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.