All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $138.24Trending at AU $168.55
- AU $26.09Trending at AU $29.53
- AU $64.00Trending at AU $70.30
- AU $11.95Trending at AU $13.35
- AU $51.40Trending at AU $52.70
- AU $38.18Trending at AU $44.62
- AU $33.21Trending at AU $49.65
About this product
- DescriptionWould you face your biggest fear, to save the one you love? Nicola Jackson escapes from her abuser, only to realize she has one to turn to and where to go. In a twist of fate, she accidentally bumps into Jenny O Conr, the most popular girl at school. They strike up an unlikely friendship. As their trust in each other develops, they share their darkest secrets, and their relationship blossoms into a secret romance. Jenny loves Nicola, but she is fearful that if their secret relationship is discovered, she might lose her family, friends, and her seemingly perfect life.Nicola confronts her abuser and blackmails him to leave for good, but things go terrifyingly wrong. Jenny is left with a life-changing dilemma: should she face her fear and accept who she is, or let Nicola take the blame and pretend their relationship never happened?
- Author BiographyAmy was raised in Derbyshire, England. She attended Keele University and graduated in 2007 with a BSc in philosophy and psychology. After graduating, she worked for a while with vulnerable young people until she moved on to delivering adult training courses. She is currently in the process of setting up her own business, which is an exciting prospect. She is engaged to her lovely partner, Lou, who is also a massive fan of Dolly Parton. They have two gorgeous cats and a very naughty puppy.
- Author(s)Amy Dunne
- PublisherBold Strokes Books
- Date of Publication20/01/2014
- SubjectYoung Adult Fiction
- Place of PublicationJohnsonville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBold Strokes Books
- Weight295 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine18 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.