Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.01Trending at AU $36.78
- AU $16.41Trending at AU $22.77
- AU $30.42Trending at AU $31.31
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.97
- AU $24.19Trending at AU $30.14
- AU $14.83Trending at AU $17.90
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.62
About this product
- Description- WHY HAS NASA t anunced to the world the greatest scientific discovery ever made in the history of space exploration? - DO YOU WANT to kw what has REALLY been discovered by the cameras of the Mars Orbiters and Rovers? While NASA scientists spend billions of dollars confirming that microbes live in the Martian soil, people sitting at home on their computers studying the Mars images are making far more astounding discoveries...they have found thing less than the archaeological remains of an extraterrestrial civilization! - A piece of machinery half buried in the Martian sand. - A small object looking very much like a broken plate. - A precision hollow square box or metal casing. These objects were found on images taken by NASA's Spirit Rover at Gusev Crater, on the planet Mars - and there are many more. Hard to believe? Well, this challenging book invites you to take a look at the pictures yourself and make up your own mind... - SECRET MARS presents over 100 incredible images taken by American and European spacecraft that show undeniable evidence of a civilization that once lived - and may yet still live - on the planet Mars. Evidence which scientists are completely igring! - SECRET MARS also reveals the shocking reason why this discovery is being kept secret from the world. M J Craig, the author of Secret Mars states: The 'Face on Mars' was just the beginning. The world as you kw it is about to change profoundly.
- Author(s)M. J. Craig
- Date of Publication09/09/2013
- SubjectThe Paranormal
- Place of PublicationChippenham
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note135 black & white photos
- Weight450 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.