About this product
- DescriptionA mummified lizard, Borromini's only work in Naples, vestiges of a former brothel, a hole in the wall that relieves headaches, an art gallery in a bunker, a rare customised Vespa from the Second World War, remarkable undiscovered private collections, a score in Aramaic script on a church facade, extraordinary ancient libraries unkwn to Neapolitans Far from the crowds and the usual cliches, these are just some of the well-hidden treasures only revealed to those who venture off the beaten track, residents and visitors alike.An indispensable guide for those who thought they knew Naples well, or who would like to discover the hidden face of the city.
- Author(s)Jonglez Publishing1,Maria Franchini,Valerio Ceva Grimaldi
- Date of Publication09/01/2015
- SubjectTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Place of PublicationParis
- Country of PublicationFrance
- Weight318 g
- Width109 mm
- Height188 mm
- Spine18 mm
Save on Travel Guides
- AU $19.50Trending at AU $24.81
- AU $32.95Trending at AU $41.06
- AU $26.90Trending at AU $27.58
- AU $30.53Trending at AU $31.90
- AU $8.69Trending at AU $14.79
- AU $18.72Trending at AU $24.79
- AU $18.94Trending at AU $20.01
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.