All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionOne man may have zeal without kwledge, while ather may have kwledge without zeal. If I could have only the one, I believe I should choose the first; but, with an open Bible, one need be without kwledge of God's will and purpose; and the object of this book is to help others to kw the source of true power, that both their zeal and their kwledge may be of increased service in the Master's work. Paul says, all Scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable; but I believe one portion, and that the subject of this book, has been too much overlooked, as though it were t practical, and the result is lack of power in testimony and work. If we would work, t as one that beateth the air, but to some definite purpose, we must have this power from on high. Without this power, our work will be drudgery. With it, it becomes a joyful task, a refreshing service. May God make this book a blessing to many. This is my prayer. D. L. MOODY.
- Author BiographyDwight Lyman Moody (February 5, 1837 - December 22, 1899), also known as D.L. Moody, was an American evangelist and publisher who founded the Moody Church, Northfield School and Mount Hermon School in Massachusetts (now Northfield Mount Hermon School), the Moody Bible Institute and Moody Publishers.
- Author(s)Dwight Lyman Moody
- Date of Publication07/02/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight168 g
- Width216 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.65Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.12Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.93
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.76
- AU $37.59Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.01Trending at AU $36.09
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.