All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSan Francisco is two cities: the pretty tourist mecca of glossy travel brochures and the layered, flawed, intoxicating city that San Franciscans actually live in. For those travelers who want to go beyond the postcard photo-ops and tried and untrue tourist destinations to explore the vibrant neighborhoods, intimate hideaways, and out-there adventures that make San Francisco so much more than pretty, this guide explores the city's extreme-and-proud-of-it wild side.
- Author BiographyDavid Armstrong is a staff writer at the San Francisco Chronicle. He has also written for The San Francisco Examiner, Travel and Leisure, The Los Angeles Times, and Village Voice. He is the author of three previous books, The Insider's Guide to Health Foods and A Trumpet to Arms: Alternative Media in America, and coauthor of The Great American Medicine Show.
- Author(s)David Armstrong
- PublisherECW Press,Canada
- SubjectTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Place of PublicationMontreal
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintECW Press,Canada
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight318 g
- Width127 mm
- Height171 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Photographs byLinda Rutenberg
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.64Trending at AU $111.11
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.37
- AU $35.06Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $73.88Trending at AU $78.04
- AU $18.95Trending at AU $24.44
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $16.98Trending at AU $18.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.