All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMeet Peter and Mary, two inquisitive young people who want to be scientists when they grow up. Like all scientists, they enjoy doing experiments. And, like all young people, they don't have much money so they have to use simple and inexpensive materials. Luckily for them, there are plenty of experiments that can be done using just the things found at home! This book contains their first ten adventures. Read along as they ask questions, make predictions, and then see what the answer is!
- Author BiographyJohn DeLaughter is a planetologist living in Houston, TX. He has made explosions at the Omniplex Science Museum, frozen stuff at the Miami Science Museum, explored Venus as a NASA intern, played with earthquakes as part of EarthScope, and listened to whales as a Monterrey Bay Aquarium Research Institute intern. His work has taken him to six continents where he has always met the nicest people. He earned a BS in Physics and an MS in Geophysics from the University of Oklahoma, an MBA from the University of New Orleans, and a PhD in Geophysics from Northwestern University.
- Author(s)John Delaughter Phd
- Date of Publication01/08/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight91 g
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $247.00Trending at AU $288.91
- AU $30.64Trending at AU $32.17
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $49.76
- AU $11.95Trending at AU $15.69
- AU $31.61Trending at AU $38.35
- AU $42.83Trending at AU $43.98
- AU $19.71Trending at AU $23.47
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.