All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThese ancient texts, attributed to the great Tibetan meditation master Padmasambhava, offer traditional Vajrayana Buddhist teachings on the nature of the fundamental elements that make up our world. The translator s commentaries show us a practical view of how to use these life-energies for personal development.
- Author BiographyKennard Lipman, PhD, studied for more than twenty years with teachers from all four schools of Tibetan Buddhism. He received his PhD under Dr. Herbert Guenther in Far Eastern Studies in 1979. In 1988, he graduated from the American College of Traditional Chinese Medicine in San Francisco. Dr. Lipman has written about Tibetan yoga for Yoga Journal and the mind-body connection in Advances: The Journal of Mind-Body Health. His previous books, Primordial Experienc e and You Are the Eyes of the Worl d, were translated together with Namkhai Norbu Rinpoche.
- Author(s)Kennard Lipman
- PublisherShambhala Publications Inc
- Date of Publication21/09/2010
- SubjectNon-Christian Religions
- Place of PublicationBoston
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintShambhala Publications Inc
- Weight177 g
- Width140 mm
- Height197 mm
- Spine10 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.73
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.75
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.