All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book looks at the many ways in which secret operations helped defeat the enemy during the Second World War. Taking Part in the Second World War offers a history of the war told through the words of the people who took part. Author Ann Kramer skilfully weaves the threads together to build up a portrait of t only the events of the war, but also of those who served future generations so well.
- Author BiographyAnn Kramer is a vastly experienced children's non-fiction author with more than 50 books to her credit. She specialises in writing about twentieth-century history and women's issues for older children and adults. Ann has recently completed a comprehensive history of the Women's Land Army during the Second World War, interviewing many of the remaining Land Girls about their experiences. Ann lives in East Sussex.
- Author(s)Ann Kramer
- PublisherHachette Children's Group
- Date of Publication25/08/2011
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Series TitleTaking Part in the Second World War
- Series Part/Volume Number10
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFranklin Watts Ltd
- Weight144 g
- Width205 mm
- Height264 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 2
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.