All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPeter Sears approaches language as a code. His guide, Secret Writing, shows how to make the same connection for your students, through fun exercises and games, encouraging play with language, imaginative writing, and practice translating n-standard variants of English or difficult termilogy. There are 200 exercises in this book, all of which are clearly described, with examples.
- Author(s)Peter Sears
- PublisherTeachers & Writers Collaborative
- Date of Publication17/09/2000
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectReference & Home Learning
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTeachers & Writers Collaborative
- Weight304 g
- Width153 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.