All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDaniel kws it would be dangerous if anyone found out about his tiny twin brother. But when his sister accidentally posts a video of Pablo on her blog, Daniel is catapulted to instant stardom. Everyone is wowed by his special-effects skills because there couldn t actually be a miniature boy dancing on camera, could there? Daniel s fear of Pablo being discovered is soon overshadowed by the lure of superstardom. Everyone is thrilled for him except Pablo. Pablo can t help but be jealous after all, it s his talent that s getting Daniel ticed. Pablo s tired of being left in the background, and decides it s time for a drastic move. Will Daniel come to his senses before Pablo changes their lives forever?
- Author(s)Lin Oliver
- PublisherSimon & Schuster Children's Publishing
- Date of Publication31/08/2010
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Series TitleWho Shrunk Daniel Funk?
- Series Part/Volume Number04
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSimon & Schuster Children's Publishing
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight263 g
- Width161 mm
- Height219 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Illustrator(s)Stephen Gilpin
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound,Paper over boards,With dust jacket
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $47.99Trending at AU $53.62
- AU $89.95Trending at AU $108.27
- AU $69.95Trending at AU $77.80
- AU $21.69Trending at AU $24.60
- AU $19.97Trending at AU $20.46
- AU $39.99Trending at AU $40.54
- AU $22.61Trending at AU $22.96
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.