All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.17Trending at AU $46.68
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.17
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $52.91
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.78
- AU $32.10Trending at AU $44.92
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $16.54
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $27.04
About this product
- DescriptionThis first truly comprehensive introduction to the hidden practices and traditions of Tibetan Buddhism is the companion volume to Indestructible Truth. It provides an entre into the mysterious world of Tantric (or Vajrayana) Buddhism as practised in Tibet and as conveyed by Tibetan masters teaching in the West. In an accessible and engaging style, the author demonstrates how the practice of Tantra fosters an appreciation for ordinary life as the place where ultimate revelation occurs.
- Author BiographyReginald A. Ray, PhD, is a faculty member at Naropa University and is President and Spiritual Director of the Dharma Ocean Foundation, which is dedicated to the practice, study, and preservation of the teachings of Chogyam Trungpa. He is also the author of many books, including Indestructible Truth and In the Presence of Masters.
- Author(s)Reginald A. Ray
- PublisherShambhala Publications Inc
- Date of Publication23/07/2002
- SubjectNon-Christian Religions
- Place of PublicationBoston
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintShambhala Publications Inc
- Content Note40 illustrations
- Weight730 g
- Width153 mm
- Height225 mm
- Spine36 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
- Edition StatementNew edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.