All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSecret Spots: Tampa Bay to Cedar Key uncovers hundreds of outstanding fishing areas along the Florida's west coast. You'll learn exactly how, when and where to find outstanding action on sok, redfish, trout tarpon, flounder, king and Spanish mackerel, sheepshead, cobia, grouper, and many other species. More than 30 detailed charts will help you navigate to just the right spots to score, every time you go!
- Author BiographyFrank Sargeant is one of America's best-known outdoors writers and long-time editor of the Tampa Tribune. His award-winning articles have appeared in most major outdoors magazines and have won more than 40 national awards. Sargeant has lived and fished on the west coast of Florida for more than 25 years.
- Author(s)Frank Sargeant
- PublisherLarsen's Outdoor Publishing
- Date of Publication01/11/1992
- SubjectFishing, Field Sports & Outdoor Activities
- Series TitleCoastal Fishing Guides
- Place of PublicationLakeside
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLarsen's Outdoor Publishing
- Weight272 g
- Width141 mm
- Height217 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.65Trending at AU $96.35
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.37
- AU $35.43Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.35
- AU $18.96Trending at AU $24.44
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $16.98Trending at AU $18.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.