Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $57.71Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by fishpondnewzealand
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $13.00Free postage
- Good condition
- Sold by book_fountain
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $38.44Trending at AU $43.86
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $34.95
- AU $22.22Trending at AU $31.05
- AU $29.06Trending at AU $39.11
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $24.30
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.35
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.26
About this product
- DescriptionHaving sold over one million copies worldwide since it was first published, Secretarial Duties is well-established as a combined textbook and workbook which covers everything the secretary needs to kw. The tenth edition has been completely revised using a new format and layout, and updated to take account of the new NVQ specification, and LCCI and PEI syllabi. It also focuses on the increasing role w played by computer techlogy in business adminisration. Recent advances in areas such as data storage and retrieval, the internet, speech recognition, automatic call distribution systems, video phones and desktop publishing are all covered. A wide range of in-tray exercises based on realistic case studies are provided at the end of each unit using examples of real forms and other business documents. In working through these realistic simulated business activities, the student is required t only to apply theoretical kwledge to practical situations, but is also encouraged to develop NVQ and GNVQ standards of competence. Further practice is provided with recent examination questions from LCCI and PEI examinations. The inclusion of a list of worldwide Chambers of Commerce and forms of address for letters to Europe provides a good reference source for those studying or working overseas. Key features * retains proven features which have made this book a bestseller * covers kwledge for current NVQ elements of competence * provides sample examination questions for student practice * includes new international reference sources for overseas students * up-to-date with new computer techlogy, postal and banking services * fully illustrated with photographs, diagrams and forms Students on NVQ level 2 and 3 administration, LCCI private secretary's certificate and PEI office procedures level 2 courses will find this book invaluable. It will also be useful for adult returners on NVQ level 2 and 3 business courses. For PAs and secretaries, it provides a comprehensive reference source.
- Author BiographyJohn Harrison is an international consultant on office training to the ILO. He is a member of the Joint Examining Board and Cheif Examiner for Office and Secretarial Procedures.
- Author(s)John Harrison
- PublisherPearson Education Limited
- Date of Publication20/06/1996
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationHarlow
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Noteindex
- Weight500 g
- Width169 mm
- Height236 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Edition Statement10th Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.