Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.20Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $50.62Trending at AU $53.30
- AU $32.81Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $32.31Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $32.08Trending at AU $45.25
About this product
- DescriptionEver wish that you could see yourself as others see you? The book, Secrets We Have Kept From Ourselves is a verbal mirror to reveal what others kw about you that you don't. Why do you do things you later regret and then find yourself doing them again only to regret them again? The answer is in the chapter, You are t who you think you are, the Secret of the Self. You will learn the Secret of Inner Peace ( chanting necessary!) Learn why you often settle for relationships you don't want, the Secret of your Past. And that is just the beginning. This is t a self-help book, full of catchy mantras, this book is a journey into you! It provides a reflection of how you get trapped in the contradictions of being you, instead of just expressing who you really are. You're a powerful, caring and beautiful person, it's time to start really living and feeling like one!
- Author BiographyJim Egan has a Master's Degree in Environmental Science from Florida Institute of Technology and a Bachelors Degree in Geology, New York City University. Since 1998 he has been the Executive Director of the Marine Resources Council, a 501c3 non profit dedicated to the preservation of the Indian River Lagoon. He oversees the nation's second largest volunteer water quality network, MRC's Shoreline Restoration Program, Northern Right Whale Program, the Regional Land Trust of the Indian River Lagoon, the Adopt a Drain Program, Boaters for a Healthy Lagoon, the Brown Bag Lunch Educational Series, and the Library of the Indian River Lagoon. He has taught Environmental Science at several universities and reached the title of full professor. From 2000-2008 he served as Executive Director of the Indian River Lagoon Nation Scenic Byway Corridor Management Group. From 1986-1996 he was Laboratory Director of an EPA and Dept of Health-approved Environmental Analysis Laboratory. He is the author of numerous peer-reviewed books and scientific studies.
- Author(s)Professor Jim Egan
- Date of Publication29/01/2007
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMind, Body & Spirit: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight177 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.