All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionOver the past year Briony, a fit, bright girl with a passion for stargazing, has become moody and introverted and her friends can't figure out why. They kw thing of Briony's secret life at home, where her apparently respectable stepfather, Colin, is increasingly violent towards her mother, and on occasion, towards her. When Briony tries to help her mother she only seems to make things worse, so she keeps quiet and pretends that thing is wrong, just like everyone else in the family. But things are getting worse and Briony is scared that one day, Colin will go too far. Briony kws she can't runaway and give up on her mother, but how can she convince her to leave? And what will be the consequence of the scenes she has witnessed for her own budding relationship with lan, who had seemed so different?
- Author BiographyTracey Blezard has written four books for the Mysterious World Series published by MacDonald Young. She has also written a book for the Hodder Wayland series on space. She is director of studies at an EFL school.
- Author(s)T.A. Blezard
- PublisherThe Women's Press Ltd
- Date of Publication01/04/2002
- SubjectYoung Adult Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintLivewire Books for Teenagers
- Weight155 g
- Width126 mm
- Height198 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $138.24Trending at AU $168.18
- AU $15.16Trending at AU $23.66
- AU $33.79Trending at AU $49.55
- AU $24.21Trending at AU $29.47
- AU $3.99Trending at AU $6.49
- AU $20.71Trending at AU $24.23
- AU $15.78Trending at AU $17.57
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.