All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.83
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.78
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.22
- AU $67.69Trending at AU $74.92
- AU $31.51Trending at AU $36.87
- AU $44.28Trending at AU $46.99
- AU $25.61Trending at AU $28.40
About this product
- DescriptionTeach like a pro from day one! In this updated version of the successful Secrets for Secondary School Teachers, you will learn tangible ways to supercharge your teaching skills, while avoiding the pitfalls common to beginning teachers. Offering a unique blend of perspectives and insider insights into secondary education, a seasoned high school teacher, a long-time educator and counselor, and a recent high school graduate join forces to impart proven tips and tools. This indispensable guide combines practical applications of your preservice coursework with straightforward portrayals of what you can expect during your first days, weeks, semesters, and years in the classroom. Already packed with winning ideas and real-life scenarios, this newest edition has added: * A new chapter on developing plans for instruction and assessment * Rubrics--both holistic and analytic * A-to-Z list of assessments * Expanded information on multiple intelligences and diverse learning populations * Suggestions for students with attention deficits * Stress source chart * Techlogy tips Reduce your stress, hone your skills, and be in the kw with this invaluable resource.
- Author BiographyEllen Kottler has been a teacher for over 30 years, in public, private, and alternative schools at the secondary level. She lectures on Secondary Education at California State University, Fullerton, and is a grantwriter for the Anaheim Union High School District, Anaheim, California. She currently resides in Fullerton, California. Jeffrey A. Kottler has worked as a teacher, counselor, and therapist and is the author and coauthor of over 50 books in education and psychology. He is Professor and Chair of the Counseling Program at California State University, Fullerton. He currently resides in Fullerton, California. Cary J. Kottler has attended public school in the United States and New Zealand. He is a student at Rice University and currently resides in Houston, Texas.
- Author(s)Cary J. Kottler,Ellen Kottler,Jeffrey A. Kottler
- PublisherSkyhorse Publishing
- Date of Publication19/02/2015
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSkyhorse Publishing
- Weight357 g
- Width152 mm
- Height222 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.