Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $36.76Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by buyitnowbooksoz2010
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $12.94+ AU $24.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionLike hiring twenty fishing guides for the price of one book! Ron's highly privileged interviews with many of Florida's top guides expose lots of secrets that are sure to improve fishing success. --Phil Chapman A great peek into twenty of the finest fishing minds of Florida! No matter your current skill level, this book will improve your confidence on the water. --Brett Fitzgerald Overall, this is a great guidebook for anyone interested in getting started in saltwater fishing, and even those who have been at it for years can't help but learn plenty from its pages. --from the Preface by Frank Sargeant Unique in that it includes a variety of approaches to inshore saltwater fishing, provided by a broad selection of some of Florida's finest fishing guides. There is something for almost everyone who fishes the Florida coast. --Richard A. Davidson Secrets from Florida's Master Anglers offers both tourists and natives a fishing resource like other. Professional fishing guide Ron Presley conducted privileged interviews with twenty of the state's top charter boat captains. The result is this collection of tips and techniques sure to make your next excursion a success.Presley reveals the secrets of choosing the right equipment, using bait and tackle, proper casting, and the art of landing a fish. He explains the key differences between fishing from shore or boat, good manners for the angler, and insights into hiring a captain who'll give you the adventure of a lifetime. Throughout, anecdotes and stories from the master fishing guides bring the lessons of the book to life.So whether you want to spend the day on the shallow flats or the nearshore ocean, start by learning these secrets!
- Author BiographyRon Presley is a professional fishing guide, licensed USCG charter boat captain, and the secretary/treasurer of the Florida Guides Association.
- Author(s)Ron Presley
- PublisherUniversity Press of Florida
- Date of Publication15/08/2009
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectFishing, Field Sports & Outdoor Activities
- Series TitleWild Florida
- Place of PublicationFlorida
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity Press of Florida
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, black & white tables, frontispiece, figures
- Weight399 g
- Width137 mm
- Height213 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Illustrator(s)Julie Sutton
- Foreword byM Timothy O'Keefe
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $203.69New
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $74.22New
- AU $61.33Used
- AU $93.50New
- AU $101.60New
- AU $70.98New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.10
- AU $114.99Trending at AU $120.22
- AU $88.13Trending at AU $90.65
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.54
- AU $37.63Trending at AU $50.30
- AU $69.89Trending at AU $74.22
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $108.98
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.