All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.86
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.50Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $44.51Trending at AU $47.26
- AU $25.48Trending at AU $28.32
About this product
- DescriptionWe've all heard it. Good credit, bad credit, credit... problem. Divorce, bankruptcy, repossession. Re-establish your credit... we finance anyone. What does it all mean? How does it work? What kind of car can I buy? How much down payment do I need? Will I get ripped off? This book will answer these questions, and more, in an easy to understand, simple format.
- Author BiographyG. L. Evans is a 25 year veteran of the auto sales industry. He has held several positions in both franchise and used car dealerships, including salesman, sales manager, finance manager, and general manager. He has owned 2 used car lots that specialized in non-prime financing. Now he shares his expertise and experience with you, the reader, to assist you in navigating the world of non-prime auto finance.
- Author(s)G L Evans
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication22/10/2008
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMoney & Consumer Issues
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight45 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine2 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.