All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBuilding on the ideas introduced in his ground-breaking work Foundations of Chess Strategy , Lars Bo Hansen provides a thought-provoking and convincing treatise on how players can maximize practical problems for their opponents, while emphasizing the strengths of their own position. Under his guidance, chess-players will more easily focus on key elements in the position, devise plans for exploiting them to the full, and develop a better understanding of which pieces need to be exchanged and which weaknesses really matter.
- Author BiographyLars Bo Hansen is a well-known grandmaster from Denmark. He has won the Danish Championship on two occasions and represented his country in four Olympiads, winning a bronze medal for his individual performance in 1990. His many tournament victories include first prize in the strong Copenhagen Open in both 1997 and 2000.
- Author(s)Lars Bo Hansen
- PublisherGambit Publications Ltd
- Date of Publication01/03/2006
- SubjectHobbies, Pastimes & Indoor Games
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintGambit Publications Ltd
- Out-of-print date07/05/2016
- Content Note300 chess diagrams
- Weight426 g
- Width172 mm
- Height248 mm
- Spine18 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.65New
- AU $6.15New
- AU $22.34New
- AU $33.28New
- AU $30.44New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $61.65
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.58
- AU $32.35Trending at AU $51.03
- AU $29.58Trending at AU $30.44
- AU $49.30Trending at AU $52.75
- AU $26.83Trending at AU $32.36
- AU $39.21Trending at AU $43.41
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.