All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhat do happy people kw that the rest of us don't? Do they have a secret recipe for success? Is there a special alchemy to make it work? The Secrets of Happy People reveals the 50 things you need to kw to feel more fulfilled, experience more joy and spend more time doing things that make you happy. Some will surprise you, and all will inspire you. Put these 50 simple strategies together and you have a great recipe for a better life, a formula that will unlock the secrets and uncover your potential.
- Author BiographyMatt Avery is a successful life coach and mentor, whose tried and tested methodologies have been helping people to achieve genuine, lasting happiness for more than a decade.
- Author(s)Matt Avery
- PublisherHodder & Stoughton General Division
- Date of Publication25/07/2014
- SubjectPopular Psychology
- Series TitleSecrets of Success
- Series Part/Volume Number2
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintTeach Yourself Books
- Weight324 g
- Width139 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine15 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.17Trending at AU $52.09
- AU $32.78Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.36Trending at AU $40.12
- AU $31.97Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.66
- AU $33.34Trending at AU $36.06
- AU $15.79Trending at AU $25.15
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.