All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionNow a worldwide symbol of sweet indulgence, macarons seduce the senses with their delicate crunch and velvet filling. In this book French chef Jos. Mar.chal discloses the secrets of macarons, including the tips and techniques required to make these little treats. This book equips the reader with the skills to master nine classic flavours, and create their own signature macarons.
- Author BiographyJos. Mar.chal has a passion for cooking and the traditional art of p.tisserie. At the age of 32, after a career working in many prestigious establishments, he is chef and partner at Caf. Noir, in Paris' 20th Arrondissement.
- Author(s)Jose Marechal
- PublisherMurdoch Books
- Date of Publication15/11/2010
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Place of PublicationMillers Point
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintMurdoch Books
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight318 g
- Width140 mm
- Height195 mm
- Spine15 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.73Trending at AU $22.02
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $90.22
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.26
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.54
- AU $35.26Trending at AU $35.78
- AU $11.63Trending at AU $21.86
- AU $28.00Trending at AU $30.37
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.