All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSoar into the mountains of Peru to discover the archeological wonder of the abandoned city of Machu Picchu. Why did the Incas leave the site? And what was it used for? Travel along with scientists to find out how their discoveries shed light on the mysteries surrounding the Lost City of the Incas. Unlocking the secrets of the past is just an artifact away!
- Author(s)Suzanne Garbe
- PublisherCapstone Press
- Date of Publication01/07/2014
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Series TitleArchaeological Mysteries
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCapstone Press
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight272 g
- Width183 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsLibrary binding,Paper over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.