All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $26.57Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $30.05Trending at AU $40.13
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $22.05
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.06
- AU $26.84Trending at AU $29.51
- AU $19.77Trending at AU $29.90
- AU $14.82Trending at AU $17.95
About this product
- DescriptionSecrets of Mental Marksmanship is a detailed guide to developing conscious and subconscious skills that will elevate your marksmanship practice, training and performance to the level of expert shooters. Keith Cunningham and Linda Miller-both champion shooters and master instructors, with decades of experience in the field and on the range-provide a set of tools that can be used to acquire and access the mental skills needed to perform to the best of your ability. True stories from military and law- enforcement professionals, seasoned hunters and world-class competitors illustrate key points about marksmanship in the field, on the range, and on the streets. By mastering the tools, skills, and lessons outlined in this book, you will be able to get into the zone and produce the perfect shot under pressure and on demand whenever you look through the sights of a gun. About the Authors Linda Miller has considerable experience in international small-bore target shooting as a member of Canada's Shooting Team, and in 1999 she became the first woman to win the Ontario Lieutenant Goverr's Medal for full-bore shooting. An internationally certified shooting coach, Capt. Keith Cunningham, Ret has successfully coached numerous teams to national and international excellence. He has more than 25 years' experience with the Canadian Forces and the US Army.
- Author BiographyCapt. Keith Cunningham, Ret. has more than 25 years' experience with the Canadian Forces and the US Army. He has considerable practical experience, including a combat tour in Vietnam, peacekeeping and countersniper operations in Cyprus, and annual unit-and command-level military exercise in North America and Europe. He has taught marksmanship courses at the Canadian Forces Infantry School and at several police forces in Ontario. An internationally certified shooting coach, he has successfully coached numerous teams to national and international excellence. Linda Miller has considerable experience in international small-bore target shooting as a member of Canada's Shooting Team. She won medals at the 1993 Mexico World Cup, the 1994 Commonwealth Games and the 1995 Cuba World Cup. In 1999, Linda became the first woman to win the Ontario Lieutenant Governor's Medal for full-bore shooting.
- Author(s)Linda K. Miller,Linda Miller
- PublisherPaladin Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/04/2011
- SubjectFishing, Field Sports & Outdoor Activities
- Place of PublicationColorado
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPaladin Press,U.S.
- Content NoteIllustrated throughout
- Weight694 g
- Width216 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.