All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $32.78Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.36Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $31.98Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.66
- AU $33.35Trending at AU $36.06
- AU $15.79Trending at AU $25.15
About this product
- DescriptionThe modern techniques of holistic and alternative healing and natural remedies have been alive in the old ways of Native American medicine for centuries. This comprehensive guide introduces the Native American concept of healing, which incorporates body, mind, and spirit and stresses the importance of keeping all three in balance.Dr. Anthony Cichoke explains the philosophy behind American Indian healing practices as well as other therapies, such as sweat lodges, used in conjunction with herbs. He examines each herb in an accessible A-to-Z format, explaining its healing properties and varying uses in individual tribes. Finally, he details Native American healing formulas and recipes for treating particular ailments, from hemorrhoids to stress.
- Author BiographyAnthony J. Cichoke, D.C., Ph.D., is a chiropractor with a doctorate in nutrition. He hosts an internationally syndicated radio talk show called The Dr. Enzyme Self-Help Show. He has written several books, including The Complete Book of Enzyme Therapy for Avery, and hundreds of articles on the subjects of nutrition and chiropractic. He lives in Portland, Oregon.
- Author(s)Anthony Cichoke
- PublisherAvery Publishing Group Inc.,U.S.
- Date of Publication07/07/2001
- SubjectAlternative Therapies & Health
- Place of PublicationWayne
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAvery Publishing Group Inc.,U.S.
- Out-of-print date18/06/2016
- Weight386 g
- Width178 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine19 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.