All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.55Trending at AU $74.74
- AU $32.60Trending at AU $36.40
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $25.46
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.65
- AU $12.94Trending at AU $16.44
- AU $26.68Trending at AU $29.36
- AU $19.92Trending at AU $27.46
About this product
- DescriptionWhat do highly successful professionals kw that the rest of us don't? Do they have a secret recipe for success? Is there a special alchemy at work? 'The Secrets of Success at Work' reveals the 50 things you need to kw to achieve all your professional goals, whatever your ambition. Some will surprise you, and all will inspire you. Put these 50 simple strategies together and you have a recipe for success in the workplace, a proven formula that will unlock the secrets and uncover your potential.
- Author BiographyNigel Cumberland is a founding partner of the London based Silk Road Partnership, which provides a range of coaching/mentoring services across the Gulf, Europe and Asia. Clients include the World Bank, Google, Standard Chartered Bank, Commerzbank, Bureau Veritas, Dubai Government, Malaysian Government and Macquarie Bank. He has held various C-Level and Managing Director positions with a number of multinationals and sat on a number of Boards of Directors.
- Author(s)Nigel Cumberland
- PublisherHodder & Stoughton General Division
- Date of Publication27/06/2014
- SubjectCareers & Success
- Series TitleSecrets of Success
- Series Part/Volume Number9
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintTeach Yourself Books
- Weight326 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.