All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBrand Licensing is the most exciting and inspiring element of the marketing mix, reaching all of us in every product sector from clothing, food, giftware, household, music and publishing to stationery and toys. Brand Licenses can come from a fantastic variety of backgrounds including the arts, design, entertainment, celebrities, online and sport. Whether you are a brand owner looking to license out your brand or a manufacturer thinking of buying into a license, getting it RIGHT has never been so important. Secrets of $uccess in Brand Licensing is written by Brand Licensing Industry experts, Andrew Levy and Judy Bartkowiak who share their years of practical experience and contacts worldwide to bring you the inside story on todays successful brand licensing campaigns. What is Brand Licensing?; What makes a successful Brand License?; The process of Brand Licensing; The role of key players in Brand Licensing; Promoting your Brand License; Maximising Retail Impact; Keeping up with information and news on Brand Licensing. There is a plethora of successful globally Licensed Brands all competing for a share of retail space. This book is the key to unlocking the inside track on Brand Licensing.
- Author BiographyAndrew Levy: Andrew has a BA (Hons) Business Studies degree from Thames Valley University (Ealing) which was sponsored by Glaxo Pharmaceuticals. He gained blue chip FMCG experience spending 3 years in brand and product management at CPC Best Foods (Unilever) followed by 2 years at the world s leading independent licensing agency Copyright Promotions Licensing Group. Subsequently he set up his own business and became the licensing agent for brands including The Big Breakfast, Betty Spaghetty, Animal Ark, Beverly Hills Polo Club and became a licensee of Warner Bros. and King Features. He then set up and ran the UK office of LIMA (International Licensing Industry Merchandisers Association) for nearly 8 years (1998-2006). He currently owns and manages Licensingpages(R) the world s leading commercial resource for the licensing industry, www.licensingpages.com, established in 1998 with revenue coming from membership, advertising and recruitment. In 2009 he also set up IPTrademarket(R) the world s first independent global trading platform for trademarks, www.iptrademarket.com. Andrew is a keen skier, squash player and golfer and lives in London with his wife and 2 daughters, who have lots of licensed products! Judy Bartkowiak: Judy is the owner of Kids Brands Europe (http://www.kids-brands.com) a Market Research Consultancy specialising in Licensing Market Research since 1990. She has an MA in International Marketing and trained at Taylor Nelson and Q-Search (part of The Schlackman Group) then moved clientside to work for ICI and Kodak before setting up her own agency. Kids Brands Europe has worked with companies from across the spectrum: entertainment, publishing, toys and food. Judy also writes children s fiction (http://www. judybee.biz) and NLP books (http://www. engagingnlp.com) as well as coaching children and teenagers as an NLP Kids Practitioner and Trainer (http://www.nlpkids.com). Neuro Linguistic Programming is the study of the structure of excellence. In Secrets of Success in Brand Licensing you will discover the structure of excellence of successful Brand Licensing campaigns so you can apply that structure to your own properties. Judy is a keen tennis player and lives with her husband and four children in South Bucks.
- Author(s)Judy Bartkowiak,Mr Andrew Levy
- PublisherMX Publishing
- Date of Publication10/10/2011
- SubjectSales & Marketing
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintMX Publishing
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight245 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.27Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $26.57Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $30.05Trending at AU $40.13
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $22.05
- AU $28.03Trending at AU $30.06
- AU $26.84Trending at AU $29.51
- AU $19.77Trending at AU $29.90
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.