All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn Secrets of Swiss Banking, offshore financial specialist Hoyt Barber shows how to protect your hard-earned assets by safely and legally moving your money into trusted Swiss financial institutions. Along with timely banking advice and solid investment insights, Barber provides authoritative information on a variety of Swiss banking-related issues-from the basics of opening an account to the nuances of numerous Swiss banking and investment strategies. He also details Swiss banking policies and regulations along with U.S. tax and reporting requirements.
- Author BiographyHoyt Barber is a renowned specialist in tax havens and offshore banking and has served as a financial consultant to clients worldwide. He has authored ten books, including Tax Havens Today, also published byWiley. Barber is President of Barber Financial Advisors in Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada, a provider of offshore financial services, and the popular Offshore Evaluation Service. Visit the author's Web site at www.hoytbarber.com to learn more.
- Author(s)Hoyt Barber
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication19/02/2008
- SubjectFinance & Accounting
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Weight472 g
- Width160 mm
- Height236 mm
- Spine24 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $35.05Trending at AU $36.68
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $34.94
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.35
- AU $32.21Trending at AU $40.58
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.26
- AU $39.30Trending at AU $40.16
- AU $34.16Trending at AU $35.20
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.