All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionKim is t his real name, but this is the first of his important secrets he must keep to himself as he runs away following the death of his parents in an auto accident. At the age 15 he naively enters a difficult search on his own of a new identity and new family. Supported by his strong religious and moral convictions, he struggles to survive as he encounters many serious crises. Can he t only survive but achieve his goals and eventually prevail? This is an authentic, semi-autobiographical coming of age story set in the post WWII era but still highly relevant for the 21st century.
- Author(s)William C. Prentiss
- Date of Publication17/02/2012
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Place of PublicationBloomington
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight438 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.