All listings for this product
Best-selling in Audio Books
Save on Audio Books
- AU $21.43Trending at AU $27.06
- AU $18.16Trending at AU $35.12
- AU $33.01Trending at AU $39.52
- AU $11.42Trending at AU $14.09
- AU $14.83Trending at AU $18.35
- AU $18.79Trending at AU $25.47
- AU $28.03Trending at AU $45.33
About this product
- DescriptionAn inside look at the creativity coaching process with twenty-five real-life examples of the correspondence between one of the world's most rewned creativity coaches and his clientsHaving worked with all types of artists from every corner of the world, Eric Maisel is acutely aware of the issues that creative folks face: resistance and blockage, existential sadness, decreased productivity, marketing and promotion, distracting addictions, and simple survival are just a few of the obstacles artists struggle with on their paths to success. Secrets of a Creativity Coach utilizes real, word-for-word interactions between Maisel and twenty-five of his clients to provide listeners an inside look at the creativity coaching process.With an emphasis on openness and simplicity, Secrets of a Creativity Coach clearly demonstrates the exact challenges creative and performing artists face, how they become stuck (and how to unstick them), and, perhaps most impressively, how change can happen in a short amount of time. Secrets of a Creativity Coach is a valuable resource for artists struggling to meet their goals and creativity coaches seeking to improve the communication between themselves and their clients in a digital setting.
- Author(s)PH D Eric Maisel
- PublisherMotivational Press, Inc.
- Date of Publication10/02/2015
- SubjectPopular Psychology
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMotivational Press, Inc.
- Weight159 g
- Width132 mm
- Height145 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Read byStephen Vernon
- Contained items statement6 Audio CDs
- Format DetailsCD standard audio format
- Running Time401
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.