All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $62.46
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $72.91
- AU $32.60Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $30.05Trending at AU $40.13
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $22.05
- AU $28.03Trending at AU $30.06
- AU $26.84Trending at AU $29.51
About this product
- DescriptionAged 28, Eileen Riley had an enviably glamorous life; her globe-trotting career as a diplomat took her from the corridors of power at the White House to postings in Cameroon and Papua New Guinea, and finally, London - where she decided to jack it all in to become a professional dog-sitter. As you do. In fact her diplomatic skills were to prove invaluable in her new career. Secrets of a Pet Nanny is a fabulous and very funny collection of tales about the dogs she has looked after, from pedigree puppies to rare Tibetan terriers. Riley is a true dog devotee but that does t prevent her casting a caustic eye over her charges - and their devoted owners. Part dog memoir, part outsider's perspective on the eternal relationship between the English and their dogs, this is sure to appeal to animal-lovers of all stripes.
- Author BiographyEileen Riley is a professional pet nanny and journalist, based in London. Born in America, she rose through the diplomatic service to take on postings in Cameroon, Papua New Guinea and Washington, before moving to London where she fell in love with a British man and promptly quit diplomacy in favour of looking after other people's dogs. She lives in south-west London with her family, and regular canine guests.
- Author(s)Eileen Riley
- PublisherElliott & Thompson Limited
- Date of Publication24/10/2013
- SubjectPets & Equine
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintElliott & Thompson Limited
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight367 g
- Width135 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.