Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $79.99Trending at AU $85.49
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $60.76
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.53
- AU $12.90Trending at AU $15.61
- AU $29.05Trending at AU $31.31
- AU $8.87Trending at AU $15.80
- AU $14.10Trending at AU $17.43
About this product
- DescriptionWere humans created, or did we evolve? MacKay offers a 3rd theory - that we are really extra terrestrials. The Secrets of the 3rd Theory takes the reader on an odyssey of human growth, regression and learning. Fanciful techlogy and charming characters share their journey from paradise to paradise. We are left with the question of whether humanity will treat Earth with respect and live to be part of the paradise Earth was meant to be, or whether Earth will return to paradise without us.
- Author BiographyD. C. Mackay is an environmental visionary and inventor. He was born in Aberdeen Scotland on Friday, May 13th, 1938. At age three, he and his seven-year-old sister were taken from a bomb shelter and moved into the country-side. At age seven, Derek was separated from his sister to be moved to a new location. There, he encountered years of abuse and neglect, and suffered from malnutrition. At age seventeen, government officials informed him that when he turned 18 he would be shipped to Canada, as all his family were dead. One month after his 18th birthday, in 1956, Derek arrived on Sea Island, British Columbia. Derek is still living in Canada, now a father of 8 grown children. He is currently working on a movie based on his book, Secrets of the 3rd Theory. Derek believes that his background lends authenticity to the message the movie will portray, which is a call for peace.
- Author(s)D C MacKay
- Date of Publication25/08/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectScience Fiction & Fantasy
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight526 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.