All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMystical ravens and magical energy weave their way through Secrets of the Bluebird Inn, the second book in the Marten River trilogy.
- Author BiographyAnne Ravenoak is the pen name used by Carol Tipler for a series of books dealing with esoteric and spiritual events. Carol retired as an Assistant Professor of English from Nipissing University in 1995, after lecturing at both Nipissing and Laurentian Universities. When she is not doing level two Reiki healing, she likes to travel, write and garden. Carol and her husband have for adult children. Her husband, Harold, likes to tinker with the technical aspects of her writing. They live in North Bay, Ontario.
- Author(s)Anne Ravenoak
- PublisherTrafford Publishing
- Date of Publication23/11/2006
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationVictoria
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintTrafford Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight276 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $55.12Trending at AU $56.52
- AU $12.00Trending at AU $16.78
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $74.21
- AU $11.81Trending at AU $19.09
- AU $40.00Trending at AU $63.70
- AU $19.78Trending at AU $20.54
- AU $47.07Trending at AU $49.55
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.