Secrets of the Canadian Real Estate Cycle: An Investor's Guide by Christine Ruptash, Don R. Campbell, Kieran Trass, Greg Head (Hardback, 2011)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $49.61Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by fishpondnewzealand
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $29.95+ AU $12.95 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCanadian real estate investors often hear about real estate cycles, yet very few people can describe what they are and how to actually use them to one's advantage. The Canadian Investor's Guide to Secrets of the Real Estate Cycle will show Canadian investors the ins and outs of the various phases of the real estate cycle, such as boom, slump and recovery, in order to equip them with the kwledge to make practical and informed decisions about their portfolios. Written by Canada's top-selling real estate investor and author Don Campbell and Kieran Trass, a leading expert on real estate cycles, the book will drill down into the various causes that affect real estate trends, such as local and global ecomics, population migration, employment levels, affordability of rental housing, real estate listings and other factors, to provide a scientific basis for assessing current trends and where those trends are heading. Complete with charts, checklists, and real-life stories, The Canadian Investor's Guide to Secrets of the Real Estate Cycle will be an indispensable guide for all investors.
- Author BiographyDon R. Campbell is the author of the Canadian bestseller Real Estate Investing in Canada 2.0, a book that provides indispensable advice to real estate investors. The creator and advocate of the Authentic Canadian Real Estate System, Campbell is president of the Real Estate Investment Network(REIN). REIN membership exceeds 3,500 successful Canadian investors whose investment in Canadian residential real estate tops $3.3 billion. Please visit www.DonRCampbell.com for Don's latest research and analysis of the cycles, his seminar schedule and information on REIN. Keiran Trass is an international real estate cycle expert who has extensively researched and applied his methodology on cycles for over two decades. His investment company, Hybrid Group, is based in New Zealand and specializes in residential real estate. For mentoring inquiries, public speaking engagements and research assignment requests, contact: Keiran@TellMeTheTime.com. Greg Head is an IT executive, whose passion for investing in real estate has allowed him to create a successful porfolio of residential and commercial properties. His investing expertise and knowledge of real estate cycles has made him a sought-after speaker at real estate events across Canada. Christine Ruptash is the president of Strategic Real Estate Solutions, a private investment firm that focuses on residential real estate. For information on Greg's speaking engagements or to contact Christine about investment opportunities please visit www.strategicrealestatesolution.ca.
- Author(s)Christine Ruptash,Don R. Campbell,Greg Head,Kieran Trass
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication21/10/2011
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight502 g
- Width156 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine26 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.46New
- AU $7.03New
- AU $20.24New
- AU $33.17New
- AU $30.31New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.16Trending at AU $43.28
- AU $29.55Trending at AU $30.31
- AU $61.61Trending at AU $62.90
- AU $49.19Trending at AU $52.58
- AU $26.83Trending at AU $30.72
- AU $28.34Trending at AU $30.17
- AU $3.54Trending at AU $7.03
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.