All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAn increasing number of historical and archaeological finds made around the world have been classified as out-of-place artifacts (ooparts). They have been called this because they appear unexpectedly among the ruins of the past with evidence of a preceding period of development; their techlogical sophistication seems far beyond the capabilities of ancient peoples. Drawing on the literature and art of the Chaldeans, Sumerians, Babylonians and others, Rene Noorbergen's contention is that a superior race of man was responsible for these scientific marvels that bear testimony to a civilization with techlogy comparable to our own.
- Author(s)Rene Noorbergen
- PublisherTeach Services, Inc.
- Date of Publication01/01/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTeach Services, Inc.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight286 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.50Trending at AU $111.86
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.51
- AU $35.81Trending at AU $40.79
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.51
- AU $19.15Trending at AU $23.98
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.13
- AU $17.16Trending at AU $18.34
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.