All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTopics in these eight lectures include:
- Lecture 1, the first reference to eurhythmy; deals with the fourth mystery play, The Souls' Awakening.
- Lecture 2: Ahriman and Lucifer are both necessary and cant be driven away, but must be balanced.
- Lecture 3: Elemental world; the first condition is the ability to transform into a foreign being.
- Lecture 4: In ascent from elemental world to spiritual world; everything of the sensory world must be abandoned.
- Lecture 5: Professor Capesius.
- Lecture 6: Roman letter Ahriman.
- Lecture 7: No royal road; each soul has a unique path.
- Lecture 8: Lucifer and Ahriman change their roles in different epochs.
- Author BiographyRUDOLF STEINER (1861-1925) called his spiritual philosophy 'anthroposophy', meaning 'wisdom of the human being'. As a highly developed seer, he based his work on direct knowledge and perception of spiritual dimensions. He initiated a modern and universal 'science of spirit', accessible to anyone willing to exercise clear and unprejudiced thinking. From his spiritual investigations Steiner provided suggestions for the renewal of many activities, including education (both general and special), agriculture, medicine, economics, architecture, science, philosophy, religion and the arts. Today there are thousands of schools, clinics, farms and other organizations involved in practical work based on his principles. His many published works feature his research into the spiritual nature of the human being, the evolution of the world and humanity, and methods of personal development. Steiner wrote some 30 books and delivered over 6,000 lectures across Europe. In 1924 he founded the General Anthroposophical Society, which today has branches throughout the world.
- Author(s)Rudolf Steiner
- PublisherAnthroposophic Press Inc
- Date of Publication24/10/2007
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSteinerBooks, Inc
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight218 g
- Width140 mm
- Height215 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Translated byR. Pusch
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $86.95New
- AU $40.99Used
- AU $112.52New
- AU $97.37Used
- AU $33.12New
- AU $30.22New
- AU $20.34New
- AU $30.69New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.34
- AU $60.91Trending at AU $62.81
- AU $49.18Trending at AU $52.50
- AU $20.89Trending at AU $24.14
- AU $28.30Trending at AU $30.11
- AU $44.93Trending at AU $46.10
- AU $18.77Trending at AU $23.20
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.