All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFor anyone who has ever been fascinated by the night sky, this beautifully designed introduction to astromy and its history reveals the compelling story of mankind's quest through the ages to unlock the scientific secrets of our universe. With over 400 stunning illustrations, including the latest satellite photography, historic prints and paintings, and artists impressions of phemena kwn to exist but never photographed, Murdin presents 65 discoveries that demonstrate how human ingenuity, techlogical invation and occasionally pure serendipity have expanded our kwledge of the Universe beyond anything our ancestors even a generation ago could have imagined.
- Author(s)Paul Murdin
- PublisherThames & Hudson Ltd
- Date of Publication26/10/2009
- SubjectPopular Science
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintThames & Hudson Ltd
- Content Note582 illustrations, 383 in colour
- Weight1920 g
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.65Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.10Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.93
- AU $28.76Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $53.01
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.76
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.