Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.17Trending at AU $52.09
- AU $32.77Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.36Trending at AU $40.12
- AU $31.97Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.66
- AU $33.33Trending at AU $36.06
- AU $15.79Trending at AU $25.15
About this product
- DescriptionStarting and growing a small business is a challenge in any ecomy. Faced with the environment of the last several years, every entrepreneur needs an edge. Secrets to Entrepreneurial Success gives an entrepreneur that edge. No matter where a small business is in its growth cycle - startup, growth or near exit - the Secrets provide to-the-point advice and easily implementable solutions for key issues entrepreneurs face, every day. The book is authored by Lonnie Sciambi, The Entrepreneur's Yoda, a veteran of more than 30 years in the entrepreneurial trenches as a founder, CEO, turnaround specialist and advisor to small businesses. His Secrets' are delivered with equal parts experience, candor and humor that makes them impactful and t easily forgotten. The Secrets are focused around critical functional areas to help get a startup on the path to success right out of the chute! They explain why partners and advisors are, often, as important as strategies and plans. The Secrets show how an entrepreneur's success begins and ends with marketing and sales and why it's so critical to love your customer and how to make them love you back. They show how the culture you create should reflect your values and provide an environment for employees to thrive. The Secrets answer the key questions why cash, how to generate it, manage it and raise it, are second only to breathing for an entrepreneur. They will describe unique ways to continue grow top and bottom line, over time, and then how to develop an end game and assist you to, ultimately, monetize all of your efforts. In each chapter, there are anecdotal stories from real-life situations that The Entrepreneur's Yoda faced in his multi-faceted career that entrepreneurs and small business owners can relate to and help them apply the lessons to their businesses today.
- Author BiographyLonnie Sciambi is The Entrepreneur's Yoda, a veteran of more than 30 years in the entrepreneurial trenches as a founder, CEO, turnaround specialist and advisor to small businesses who has helped countless companies find entrepreneurial success. His secrets' are delivered with equal parts experience, candor and humor that makes them impactful and not easily forgotten. Go to his website for more information - www.thesmallbusinessforce.com.
- Author(s)Lonnie L Sciambi,MR Lonnie L Sciambi
- PublisherSmall Business Force, LLC
- Date of Publication15/10/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCareers & Success
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSmall Business Force, LLC
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight363 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.