All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn this comprehensive book full of real-life case studies and based on many years of personal experience and success, Sophie Robertson outlines the processes involved in running a highly lucrative temp desk, which will both strengthen your client relationships and ensure you become the employer of choice for top-quality temps. Robertson explains why temp consulting is a completely different job to permanent consulting and answers all the questions you've always wanted to ask: * Why do some recruitment companies have thriving, money-spinning, loyalty-inducing, growing temp desks that shield and buffer them from any ecomic downturn, while others simply don't seem to be able to grow their temp hours to a significant level? * What are the must-have qualities of a successful temp consultant? How do you supercharge your temp hours for financial and business success? * How must temp consultants adapt to stay relevant in the ever-evolving recruitment industry? * How do you add maximum value to your recruitment business when getting it ready for sale? This is your chance to get a slice of the multi-billion dollar contingent workforce industry by kwing exactly what you need to do to be successful!
- Author(s)Sophie Robertson
- PublisherCaptain Honey
- Date of Publication20/07/2014
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationNSW
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintCaptain Honey
- Height234 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $38.44Trending at AU $43.86
- AU $35.05Trending at AU $36.68
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $34.95
- AU $22.22Trending at AU $31.05
- AU $29.06Trending at AU $39.11
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $24.30
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.35
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.