All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.82
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.80
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $74.86
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $36.95
- AU $44.96Trending at AU $47.10
- AU $25.61Trending at AU $28.23
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $13.31
About this product
- DescriptionIn this comprehensive book full of real-life case studies and based on many years of personal experience and success, Sophie Robertson outlines the processes involved in running a highly lucrative temp desk, which will both strengthen your client relationships and ensure you become the employer of choice for top-quality temps. Robertson explains why temp consulting is a completely different job to permanent consulting and answers all the questions you've always wanted to ask: * Why do some recruitment companies have thriving, money-spinning, loyalty-inducing, growing temp desks that shield and buffer them from any ecomic downturn, while others simply don't seem to be able to grow their temp hours to a significant level? * What are the must-have qualities of a successful temp consultant? How do you supercharge your temp hours for financial and business success? * How must temp consultants adapt to stay relevant in the ever-evolving recruitment industry? * How do you add maximum value to your recruitment business when getting it ready for sale? This is your chance to get a slice of the multi-billion dollar contingent workforce industry by kwing exactly what you need to do to be successful!
- Author(s)Sophie Robertson
- PublisherCaptain Honey
- Date of Publication20/07/2014
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationNSW
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintCaptain Honey
- Height234 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.