All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.68Trending at AU $42.56
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.92
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $73.76
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.54
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.42
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.41
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.64
About this product
- DescriptionBusy school business officials will welcome guidance in the establishment or updating of 403(b) compliance programs, and this guide should help meet that need. The Ecomic Growth and Tax Relief Reconciliation Act of 2001 has substantially changed the rules for TSA/403(b) arrangements; thus, it is important that school business officials have a compliance guide that reflects those changes. This will help them and their staff, understand what needs to be done.
- Author BiographyEllie Lowder is an independent consultant providing services relevant to 403(b) and other types of retirement plans for public school employers. She is the author of several books and compliance manuals about 403(b) and 457(b) plans.
- Author(s)Ellie Lowder
- Date of Publication26/01/2006
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationLanham
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight127 g
- Width175 mm
- Height215 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.