Securing Cloud Services: A Pragmatic Approach to Security Architecture in the Cloud by Lee Newcombe (Paperback, 2012)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $64.67Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by simplybestprices-10to20dayshipping
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $67.95+ AU $7.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCloud services, such as SalesForce, Amazon Web Services and Microsoft(R) Azure, offer enterprise grade computing power to businesses of all sizes, without them having to invest in the hardware, software and staff usually needed to support equivalent on-premise services. Cloud Computing represents a major change to the IT services landscape, but it also introduces a different set of potential security risks, which need to be understood and addressed. Securing Cloud Services - A pragmatic approach to security architecture in the Cloud goes beyond the subject of generic Cloud security and, instead, offers a more detailed, architectural approach to securing Cloud services. It describes how security architecture processes may be used to derive a set of security controls to manage the risks associated with working in the Cloud. It uses a conceptual security reference model (SRM) to define a set of common security services, and then explains how these services can be delivered across the various Cloud service models in order to secure a Cloud-based service. Lee Newcombe is an enterprise architect with commercial experience gained at numerous high-profile companies, including a retail bank, a systems integrator and one of the Big 4 consultancies. He has worked within various Cloud programmes and acted as the IT industry security expert during the early days of the UK Government's G-Cloud programme. Lee has been writing about, presenting on, and working with Cloud techlogies since 2007, and is a named contributor to the Cloud Security Alliance guidance document.
- Author BiographyLee Newcombe is an enterprise architect with commercial experience at numerous high-profile companies, including a retail bank, a systems integrator and one of the Big 4 consultancies. He has worked within various Cloud programmes and acted as the IT industry security expert during the early days of the UK Government's G-Cloud programme. Lee has been writing about, presenting on, and working with Cloud technologies since 2007, and is a named contributor to the Cloud Security Alliance guidance document.
- Author(s)Lee Newcombe
- PublisherIT Governance Publishing
- Date of Publication23/07/2012
- SubjectComputing: General
- Place of PublicationEly
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintIT Governance Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight395 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edited byIT Governance Publishing
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.50Trending at AU $111.86
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.51
- AU $35.81Trending at AU $40.79
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.51
- AU $19.15Trending at AU $23.98
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.13
- AU $17.16Trending at AU $18.34
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.